- Early registration June 30, 2020
- Early Payment: June 30, 2020 (only 210 Euro)
- Registration: September 30, 2020
- Abstract submission: September 30, 2020
- Payment: September 30, 2020
- Full-text submission: December 15, 2020
Full Conference fee – 260 Euro (includes):
– accommodation 2 night in duble or triple room (single room an additional payment 70 Euro)
with meal (1 day – dinner, 2 day – breakfast, launch, gala dinner, 3 day – breakfast)
– coffee breaks
– administrative and organizational expenses
– gala dinner
– Book of Abstract, certificate participant
– without publication in Physical Activity Review
- Publication in Physical Activity Review – 200 Euro (payable only after acceptance for printing)
To pay the conference fee to the account:
Fees in Euro – IBAN: PL34 1090 2590 0000 0001 3017 2900; SWIFT: WBKPPLPP; BIC: WBKPPLPP
- The name of organiser and address: Czestochowska Akademia Taekwon-do, street: Makuszyńskiego 4c, 42-209 Czestochowa, Poland
- Bank name and address: Santander Bank Polska S.A. street: Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa, Poland
- Account name/name and address of the recipient: Czestochowska Akademia Taekwon-do, street: Makuszyńskiego 4c, 42-209 Czestochowa, Poland
- INFO: Congress + Name and surname of the participantPlease provide proof of payment at registration.
By sending an abstract you agree that it will be processed in the book of abstracts. For inclusion of the contribution in the program of the conference it is necessary to pay the conference fee before the due date (November 1, 2020). All abstracts will be published in the book of abstracts.
If you have any questions or problems with abstract, please contact us through an email address: email@example.com
- Presentation in the PowerPoint format (.ppt or .pptx)
- Language of the oral presentation: English (preferred), and others
- Presentation slides must be in English language
- 10-15 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes discussion
Presenting author should deliver his/her presentation during the check-in process to the technical staff on the USB
- Maximal size of the poster A1
- Language of the poster: English (preferred), and others
Information about the preparation of the poster for its presentation will be available during the check-in. Time for discussion about the poster will be stated in the program before the beginning of the conference.
Participation in the International Scientific Conference entitled “Quality of Life in Interdisciplinary Approach” requires registration.
Abstracts (250-350 words) should be sent 30.09.2020
General structure of abstract – MS Word editor (.doc or .docx), font – Times New Roman, 12-point type, all margins – 2 cm, interline – 1, text alignment – justified, words division turned off, standard division into paragraphs (each new paragraph should be indented), type only one space following the end of a sentence. Consists of the authors’ names, afilations, title (bold), abstract and 3-5 keywords . The maximum 350 words.